Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fried Seafood at California Fish Grill



High quality seafood should never be fried. But that doesn't mean fried seafood isn't good.

Last weekend, I felt like eating a textured meal. So I ordered the fish and scallop fryer combo at California Fish Grill. In terms of flavor, I found them to be essentially tasteless without the tartar and cocktail sauce. And I wished the batter had been seasoned with a secret blend of herbs and spices like KFC's original recipe. But I did enjoy the flakiness of the fish and the soft-yet-chewy texture of the scallops. Not bad for $9.

Let it be known that California Fish Grill offers much more than just fried food. Next time, I'm getting the charbroiled fish, shrimp tacos, and clam chowder.

California Fish Grill
10569 Valley View St.
Cypress, CA 90630

No comments:

Post a Comment