Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Valhalla Table: Gourmet Sausages

Wild Boar Balinese & Belgian Fries.

I am king.


I don't care much for Pink's Hot Dogs. The novelty of waiting in-line for a bologna hot dog all the way in Los Angeles has gone.

I do, however, enjoy gourmet finger foods. When my friend referred me to Valhalla Table in Costa Mesa, I thought I'd come out of beer retirement for the full experience.

Valhalla Table boasts a unique assortment of gourmet sausages such as Spicy Cajun Andouillle, Chimichurri Lamb & Feta, and Wild Boar Balinese. You can also grab a burger or customize a salad, but sadly, you'd be missing the point of coming here.

Valhalla Table
2981 Bristol St.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

2 comments:

  1. wheeeee!! glad you enjoyed. I never knew you had this blog! yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ha! Thanks again, MJ! Follow my blog, woman!

    ReplyDelete